Thank you for thinking of HALO for your donations. At HALO, we work hard to be good stewards of all our resources. For this reason, we are only able to accept in-kind donations that are in clean, good working condition. Listed below are items that we are unable to accept at this time.
- Items/materials that are damaged, soiled, stained or have bad odor/pet hair
- Golf clubs/bags/treadmills or other heavy exercise equipment
- Entertainment Centers
- TV's or old computer monitors that are not flat screen
- Computer or camera printers without software
- VCR tapes
- Used mattresses/box springs
- Cribs/Car Seats
- Ski Equipment
- Encyclopedia and Text Books
HALO reserves the right to use discretion and refuse donations that we cannot accetp. Thank you for understanding.
For questions about donations we accept and do not accept, contact:
Lisa Anderson @ 410-742-9356 or email: landerson@HALOministry.org